Fall Vehicle Service Tips
When summer temperatures start to cool in Toronto, one thing that you should consider is prepping your vehicle for fall. To keep your car running smoothly throughout the season, check out this list of recommended service tasks.
Test the HVAC system
Check all fluids
- Engine oil (and oil filter)
- Transmission fluid
- Brake fluid
- Power steering fluid
Have the battery checked
Do an all-around exterior inspection
- Tires: Look for any cracking, bulging, or excessive tread wear and replace if needed.
- Lights: Make sure all lights (including fog lights and high beams) are working well.
- Windows: Check for any chips or cracks, especially in the windshield, and have the glass replaced.
- Paint: If you notice any major scratches or dents, have our team fix those to help the paint from getting rusted.
Replace the windshield wiper blades
Update your emergency kit
- Jumper cables
- Small shovel
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Cell phone charger
- Reflective triangle or flares
- Cat litter or sand (helps with tire traction)
INFINITI vehicle service near me
Taking care of your vehicle throughout the year is essential to helping it run for a long time. Protect your investment by bringing your car to our dedicated and knowledgeable staff at INFINITI Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.