The beautifully designed INFINITI Q50 arrives to the 2023 model year with just as much luxury and sophistication as you’d expect. Get to know more about this stylish sedan and contact us at INFINITI Downtown to learn how you can get yours.
Incredible power comes standard on the 2023 Q50, providing an exhilarating experience every time you get behind the wheel.
- Under the hood is a 3.0-litre V6 twin-turbocharged engine that delivers an outstanding 300 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque.
- This engine is paired with a seven-speed automatic transmission and Intelligent All-Wheel Drive to allow for 12.5/8.7/10.8 L/100 km City/Highway/Combined.
- To make things even more fun, the Q50 comes with a manual shift mode with downshift rev matching as well as a Drive Mode Selector so you can choose how you want to drive.
- For even more power and performance, consider upgrading to a Q50 RED SPORT model that gets up to 400 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque.
- These models also add a Dynamic Digital Suspension that adjusts to create an ultra-smooth ride.
Don’t go for the norm when it comes to choosing a luxury sedan; opt for the upscale appeal of the new INFINITI Q50 to truly stand out.
- The athletic design starts with a low stance and a sophisticated front fascia featuring a double-arch grille with an intricate diamond mesh pattern.
- Choose from a beautiful palette of colours for the sedan’s exterior, from subtle tones like Slate Gray, Graphite Shadow, and Black Obsidian to eye-popping options like Dynamic Sunstone Red and Grand Blue.
- Depending on the model you select, you could find 17-, 18-, or 19-inch aluminum-alloy wheels with unique designs that accent the athleticism of the Q50.
- The Q50 RED SPORT models come with exclusive 19-inch aluminum-alloy sport wheels to complete the look.
- Functional features on the vehicle’s exterior include power heated outside mirrors with integrated turn signals, LED fog lights, automatic on/off LED headlights, and rain-sensing wipers.
Premium materials abound in the carefully crafted cabin of the 2023 INFINITI Q50, making it incredibly inviting.
- A leather-wrapped, heated steering wheel and leatherette-appointed seating surfaces are standard, which complement the Lunar Black accent trim throughout the interior.
- But as you opt for other grades of the Q50, you’ll find even more sophistication via quilted semi-aniline leather sports seats with red stitching, driver lumbar support, driver’s seat side bolsters, open pore wood trim, and Kacchu aluminum trim.
- The INFINITI InTuition™ system can store preferred climate, driving, and audio preferences for each Intelligent Key, making it easy to switch drivers.
- Additional standard and available interior comforts include a power moonroof, dual-zone climate control, remote start, a dual-occupant memory system, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, and aluminum pedals.
Stay connected to your world, even on the go, thanks to the advanced infotainment technology in the new Q50.
- Connect your smartphone via wireless Apple CarPlay® or wired Android Auto™ to use all of your favourite apps directly on the INFINITI InTouch™ dual HD display.
- You can also connect devices and utilize their features with Siri® Eyes Free, Bluetooth® hands-free phone and audio streaming, and by USB-A and USB-C ports.
- All models come with a Wi-Fi hotspot for added capability as well as a three-month trial of SiriusXM® radio with Advanced Audio Features.
- For the ultimate music experience, opt for the LUXE trim, which adds a 16-speaker Bose® Centerpoint® system with simulated surround sound.
The advanced and intuitive systems found on the 2023 Q50 are designed to make your life simpler and safer.
- Standard driver-assist features include Forward Emergency Braking, Predictive Forward Collision Warning, Automatic Collision Notification and Emergency Call, and a RearView Monitor.
- As you move through the lineup, you’ll find additional standard and available tech like:
- Blind Spot Warning
- Blind Spot Intervention
- Lane Departure Warning with Haptic Steering Wheel
- Lane Departure Prevention
- Active Lane Control
- Backup Collision Intervention
- Intelligent Cruise Control with Full Speed Range
- Distance Control Assist
- Front and Rear Sonar Systems
2023 INFINITI Q50 near me
Contact our team or visit us at INFINITI Downtown in Toronto, Ontario, to learn more about the 2023 INFINITI Q50.
- + Disclaimers