2023 INFINITI QX50
Toronto is a city of wonders, and you’ll have no trouble standing out among those sights and sounds in the new 2023 INFINITI QX50. This gorgeous, gallant crossover SUV reimagines luxury at a higher level, delivering innovation and excitement to lift your drive and make it something wonderful.
- One of the smartest engines ever built, the 2.0-litre VC-Turbo automatically adjusts compression ratios to balance efficiency and power. The result: the full capabilities of 268 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque with just 9.7 L/100 km combined.
- Standard Intelligent All-Wheel Drive is similarly adaptive, monitoring inputs like road conditions and throttle to optimize the distribution of power. Intelligent AWD can send up to 50% of all power to the rear wheels.
- Giving you full control over the VC-Turbo and Intelligent AWD is a standard drive mode selector with five settings: STANDARD, ECO, SPORT, SNOW, and PERSONAL.
- The anchor of the QX50 is the signature INFINITI double-arch grille, a feature that informs the muscular lines and details of the SUV overall.
- Eye-inspired LED headlights pair perfectly with the powerful grille, giving the INFINITI an intelligent and aggressive aesthetic head-on.
- INFINITI gifts the 2023 QX50 with a low, wide stance that hints at its athleticism and lets you build on that strength with available 20-inch dark-painted alloy wheels.
- The INFINITI QX50 leverages an asymmetrical design to make every day’s drive feel a bit daring and unconventional.
- Fine semi-aniline leather-appointed seating in colours like the QX50 Sport’s racy Monaci Red elevated the cabin to a higher hilt, working in harmony with Dark Aluminum trim elements.
- Spacious seating for five adults is made all the more accommodating by the sliding and reclining second row, which can adjust to ensure greater comfort for taller passengers.
- The standard INFINITI InTouch dual display includes an 8-inch upper screen and 7-inch lower screen, giving the QX50 a firmly futurist feel.
- INFINITI Voice Recognition adapts to your natural commands, making hands-free calling and navigating more convenient.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® offers greater connectivity with Siri® Eyes Free while Android Auto™ provides easy access to Google Maps and more.
- Available Navigation with 3D graphics gives you a better sense of your surroundings while premium traffic and MapCare keep you up-to-date on the go.
- Standard ProPILOT Assist with Steering Assist and Intelligent Cruise Control makes for less stressful highway driving by keeping a safe distance from traffic.
- Blind Spot Warning and Intervention® and Lane Departure Warning and Prevention® help you avoid collisions from the side by notifying you and intervening before a collision can occur.
- Available Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection provides a bird’s-eye view of the area around your QX50 to help you avoid hazards and obstacles.
INFINITI QX50 near me
INFINITI QX50 PURE AWD
- Every trim is equipped with the same 2.0-litre VC-turbo engine, getting an exhilarating 268 horsepower and 280 lb-ft of torque.
- The QX50 PURE trim doesn’t skimp on anything, including helpful standard tech like wireless Apple CarPlay® and USB-based Android Auto™, a dual HD display system, a Wi-Fi hotspot, Siri® Eyes Free, wireless charging, and a rear centre console USB-C port.
- Safety features abound with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Intervention® (BSI) system, and ProPILOT® Assist, to name a few.
- The cabin of this model comes with convenient amenities like remote start, a power rear liftgate, dual-zone climate control, heated front seats, and a heated steering wheel.
- This QX50 trim is all wrapped up in an attractive exterior that’s outfitted with 19-inch Silver Painted aluminum alloy wheels, LED welcome lights on the doors, and LED front fog lights.
INFINITI QX50 SPORT AWD
- If showing off your ride is one of your top priorities, go with the boldly designed QX50 SPORT model, which shows off a sportier front grille and these exterior features in all black:
- Front fender accent, tailgate finisher, rear diffuser, roof rails, window trim, exhaust tips, badges
- In addition to upgraded style, this model also adds a panoramic moonroof with a power sunshade as well as a rear door step lamp for added convenience.
- That all-black aesthetic extends to the cabin, where you’ll find black aluminum trimming, perforated leather seating, a graphite headliner, and ambient lighting.
- You’ll also get useful features like rain-sensing wipers, a memory function for the seats and mirrors, climate-controlled front seats (hot and cold), and a motion-activated liftgate.
- When it comes to tech, the QX50 SPORT has a 12-speaker Bose® Performance Series Audio system for your favourite songs and podcasts.
- Additional tech on this trim includes SiriusXM® Travel Link, SiriusXM® Traffic, and Navigation with 3D building graphics.
- Safety systems that you get when you select this QX50 trim include front parking sensors, Traffic Sign Recognition, and an Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection.
INFINITI QX50 SENSORY AWD
- The top-of-the-line QX50 SENSORY trim goes all out and comes with exclusive exterior elements like cube design LED headlights with an auto levelizer, chrome accents around the lights, and an Adaptive Front Lighting System that adjusts when you drive around corners.
- Inside, you will certainly appreciate upscale materials like the natural maple wood interior trim as well as Ultrasuede® on the doors and centre console lid.
- Back-seat passengers will enjoy the heated rear seats on this model while you can use the Head-Up Display to keep your eyes on the road and the memory steering wheel to easily switch drivers.
- The QX50 SENSORY takes your music experience even further with its exclusive Bose® 16-speaker Performance Series Audio system.
- This top trim gets all of the previously mentioned advanced driver-assist safety systems that you’ll find on the QX50 SPORT.
2023 INFINITI QX50 near me
To know more about how these 2023 QX50 trims differ, or to take this stylish INFINITI SUV for a test drive, contact our team or come visit us at INFINITI Downtown in Toronto, Ontario.
 Price shown includes: (i) Freight and PDE; (ii) fees and levies (all which may vary by region); (iii) optional products and accessories (if selected); and (iv) retailer mandatory charges up to $921. License, registration, insurance and applicable taxes are extra