2019 INFINITI QX50 Technology Spotlight
The 2019 INFINITI QX50 offers a range of innovative technologies to keep you connected and in control on the go. Here’s a look at some of the tech highlights you’ll find on this premium crossover.
Keep in Touch
Get navigation, convenience features, security, and entertainment all in one state-of-the-art system with INFINITI InTouch™.
- InTouch™ comes standard on Essential 3.0T and above trims
- Control system via voice command, a controller dial, or dual touchscreen displays
- Sync your Google Calendar™
- Make hands-free phone calls
- Access hundreds of music channels
- Set up reminders for routine maintenance
Get an Early Start
Toronto winters don’t make it easy to stay warm, but the QX50 can help combat this by ensuring your crossover is always comfortable when you get into it.
- QX50 comes standard with Remote Engine Start System
- Start vehicle with the push of a button using INFINITI Intelligent Key
- Warm up or cool down cabin for up to 10 minutes before getting in
- Intelligent Key also adjusts driver’s seat settings and mirror positions as you unlock the doors
Enjoy Premium Entertainment
Listening to music and news on the go is a great way to stay entertained, and the QX50 provides all this with crystal-clear sound and proven technologies.
- Listen to stunning audio with the available Bose® Performance Series audio system with Centerpoint®
- Includes 16 speakers with premium aluminum speaker grilles
- Play your favourite tunes using available Bluetooth® audio streaming
Find out how these technologies can enhance your driving experience — visit INFINITI Downtown and take the 2019 INFINITI QX50 out for a spin.
- + Disclaimers